Thursday 23 January 2014

MUA PRODUCT REVIEW:

Share it Please


MUA PRESSED POWDER AND CREAM BLUSH

I have heard great things about the makeup brand mua so when I saw them at just4girls.pk I though of giving it a shot. So I got myself a pressed powder and cream blush 

swatches


MUA PRESSED POWDER IN SHADE 2

PRICE: 200pkr  or £1.00 (available at just4girls.pk)

QUANTITY:5.7 grams

Shades available: its available in 4 shades

Packaging: it’s a sturdy square compact with a clear lid very much like avon blushes



MY THOUGHTS:
I found this pressed powder to be very silky and smooth. it feels very light on the skin and gives a vey natural look to it.but the shade unfortunately turned out to be dark for me . (misguided by the shade shown on website)I looked very tan when I wore it.( I am NC 15), at first I was disappointed about the shade but then I decided to use it as bronzer :)

And currently it is serving as a bronzer in my makeup kit



STAYING POWER: it lasts for five hours after which the oil starts showing up on my skin

You might like it:

If you skin is medium toned or you are tanned
You are looking for a good pressed powder which is not expensive

You might not like it

If does not matches your skin color

My ratings

I will rate it 3.5 out of 5


MUA CREAM BLUSH IN SHADE DOLLY



Quantity: 3.2 gm

Shades available:4

Price:350 pkr or £2.00

What does mua says about it : creates a soft dewy look for sweet blush perfection

PACKAGING:rectangular compact with a clear lid on top which is quite a secure

My thoughts

I found this blush to be perfect. It can be wore alone to give a natural coraly pink color to the cheeks. I personally think that  this blush gives your face a an instant color when you are too lazy to do the whole makeup ritual. the texture is creamy and blends easily on skin ,its perfect to wear in summer.it has hardened a bit in winter but you can still wear it by warming it with your fingers. This a very little golden shimmer which is only visible in pan but does not shows up on skin



Staying power:

This blush stays on for a decent 4 hours (if wore alone)if used with a powder blush it lasts for 6 hours

YOU MIGHT LIKE IT:

If you are into cream blushes
You want some thing which lasts long
Gives you a natural look

You might not like it:

I cant find any reason

My ratings

I rate it 5 out of 5


you can purchase this blush from just4girls.pk here
and the powder here

1 comment:

  1. love the cream blush ..between i am a newbie in blogging world plz visit my page and blog & show some love and support and partcipate on my poll https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiblingz/583060218414192?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete