Tuesday 13 January 2015

Makeup revolution haul

Share it Please





Makeup revolution is a brand similar to makeup academy their goal is to provide good quality makeup at affordable price

When this brand was stocked at the just4girls.pk website I thought it was about time I treat myself to some makeup goodies

I made two separated purchases the first one constituted of   concealer and   a matte foundation

The second one(most recent) comprised of lip products



I bought makeup revolution liquid concealer in fair for  pkr 300

And makeup revolution matte effect foundation in shade ivory for  pkr: 350

For the second purchase I got
makeup revolution amazing lipstick in shade treat Pkr 225
 And makeup revolution amazing sheer tube lipgloss in shade baby try  pkr 225 




I really loved all theses products. The packaging is flimsy but  the quality is of the products is great

i am planing to try more of their lipsticks, powder blush and mono eye shadows soon :)

You can purchase all this stuff at just4girls.pk and daraz.pk

Have you tried any of their products ???

2 comments:

  1. I love the brand revolution, but unfortunately I have only one pallet. Maybe it will be in the next few months more and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah everything is so affordable and good from the brand

      Delete