Monday 16 February 2015

Makeup revolution concealer in fair

Share it Please





Makeup revolution has this concealer in three different shades fair, medium and natural 

I have never tried a liquid concealer, I bought it from an online store in shade fair 

Quantity 1.75 ml

Price 300 pkr




About the product

It comes in a clear plastic tube pretty much like a lipgloss tube it also has an applicator similar to that of a lipgloss
The product is creamy but dries to a powder finish so one has to be a bit quick to blend  it into the skin
It has no scent



My thought
Though the product  looks dark in the tube it matches my skin  color quite well  It does a pretty decent job of concealing dark circles and red pimples and a few acne scars. It didn’t break me out

Also it lasted a good time on my oily skin 





However people with dry skin should not buy this as it enhances the dry patches on the skin and its quite a pain to blend once it dries

I think for a beginner this is a good concealer as its not expensive and gives good coverage

You might like it

If you are on a budget
You have oily skin

You might not like it
 
If you have dry skin

My ratings

I rate this product 4 out 5

This can be purchased from just4girls.pk daraz.pk and from makeup revolution website online

4 comments:

  1. Finally some review on this concealer :) i wasnt sure if i should give it a try or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a good liquid concealer. I think I must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review, Farya! <3

    Farah Zaki | Impatient Person

    ReplyDelete