Sunday 1 March 2015

Makeup Revolution sheer lipgloss tube in Baby Try

Share it Please




Price: 225 pkr

Quantity: not specified but seems a lot

Packaging:

Comes in a clear plastic squeezable tube with a black cap , has a nozzle like end through which lipgloss comes out




About the product

This is very pigmented it’s a hot pink color very vibrant
Not sticky at all feels very comfortable on the lips has a scent similar to lemon sandwich biscuits

My thoughts

I like this lipgloss as its moisturizing, however the scent put me off primarily of the reason that I don’t like lemon  tarts

This lipgloss can be worn on its own for a flirty look or toped over a lipstick for a customized lip color



Makeup revolution has a total about 10 lipgloss  in various shades

You can purchase these in Pakistan at just4girls.pk and daraz.pk
Its available at makeup revolution website too




My ratings 

I rate this product 4 out 5

I would be very happy if you follow my blog via bloglovin or google +


2 comments:

  1. Lovely review farya...good effort
    Following you, would you like to follow back as well? Fromothersideofmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete