Saturday 26 September 2015

Makeup revolution mono eyeshadow in shade “Finally”

Share it Please






When starting out with makeup its quite wise to purchase a eyeshadow palette as you get a lot of colors in a palette but sometimes   purchasing certain shades individually is good particularly when you know you are going to use it a lot 

Quantity: 3.4 g

Price: 225 pkr




Packaging:

Very similar to MUA powder blushes, a rectangular pan with a transparent lid


About the product:

It is a gorgeous shimmery champagne color, it has a pearl finish. The texture is very butter-y, soft and very easy to blend I didn’t notice any fall out when applying this on my eyes. The pigmentation is pretty impressive



My thoughts:

 this is actually the  very first eyeshadow I purchased for myself. I found it to be a multitasking product as it can be used all over the eyelid or to highlight the inner corner of the eyes and can be used to highlight the bridge of the nose and high points of the cheek bones



I totally recommend purchasing this mono eyeshadow

My rating:

5 out 5



5 comments:

  1. It is such a pretty shade, perfect for highlighting. Very nice review.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shade, I also love that the shadow can be multi-functional.

    Fab post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shade of the eye shadow.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete