Tuesday 13 October 2015

Makeup revolution iconic pro lipstick in looking ahead

Share it Please





I have been feeling really down lately, so it’s quite hard to write down a blog post when one is feeling so unmotivated
These lipsticks have been quite rage in the blogging community so when these became available in Pakistan I bought one for myself, approximately two months ago and I have been using it ever since




Price : £2.49 or 395 pkr

Quantity : 3.8 g

Packaging:

This look very exactly like M.A.C lipstick , now I don’t happen to own a single lipstick by M.A.C but from the pictures I have seen on other blogs they are similar the only difference being that they are rose gold instead of silver
The packaging is not quite sturdy but for the price you cant really complain



About the product 

This is by far the creamiest lipstick I have tried.it smells strongly of vitamin E but once the lipstick is applied on the lips the smell gradually becomes less noticeable. My lipstick unfortunately arrived broken (looks wobbly in the picture) but I fixed it using a cigarette lighter 




Looking ahead is a brown shade lipstick with red undertones, for some odd reason it translates greyish brown on my lips (weird right???) so for me its not an easy shade to pull off with every colored dress
It is very pigmented once swipe gives off a decent amount of color to the lips however lasting power is not that good it stays on my lips for about 2-3 hours maximum without eating or drinking .  it leaves a plumy brown colored tint on my lips after the lipstick has worn off

I might purchase a couple of other shades from the range 


My rating 

I rate these 3.5 out of 5 

guys you can shop your heart out here to buy affordable  Makeup Online Shopping




12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful color for the coming fall season. If it doesn't translates as it is on your lips then try some nude lip pencil underneath to neutralize them. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tip i will wear a nude lipliner next time :)

      Delete
  2. The shade is beautiful and for the price some cons are acceptable. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, love that shade for your skin tone - it really compliments you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a good budget friendly for this season. Nice review and the color is beautiful.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried Make Up Revolution products but this lipstick looks great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete