Sunday 3 January 2016

my year 2015 favorites

Share it Please





Makeup



Face
I enjoyed using the the matte effect foundation by Makeup Revolution all year due to the natural coverage it provided and the light formula

I also liked the pro base primer by MUA



Marshmallowby MUA  still remains my favorite blush this year

Lips



This year I embraced the nude lips trend. most of the lipsticks I purchased were either mlbb or nude shade
My favorite liplner has to be by essence as it can be worn alone or under any lipstick/ lipgloss (read review here)

For lipsticks in the flesh by wet n wild, treat by makeup revolution and rendezvousby MUA were the most worn lipsticks

Eyes



 the heaven and earth palette by MUA was the best eyeshadow palette i tried this year.when it comes to my oily lids eyeshadow pencil by jordana was the perfect choice



the i love extreme volume mascara by essence still remains to be my fav mascara this year 


circle lens 

i reviewed a lot of circle lens in year 2015, it was fun trying them 
i was very hard to decide which one was my favorite as all are vibrant and very comfortable however i particularly liked the review choco circle lens for every day wear and t top lens in ice blue for formal occassions 




 


 what were your favorite makeup products i year 2015??? let me know in the comment section 







2 comments: