Thursday 31 August 2017

[Review] Skin guardian 3 step total face mask

Share it Please
One of the disappointing masks i have tried out in a while are these Secret A skin guardian sheet masks . Everything about these masks other than ampoule is disappointing. Don't get me wrong these masks provide good hydration and make the skin moisturizer but I didn't notice the brightening effect 😔




I started out with the Vita whitening 3 step total face mask .




Step 1: is an O2 bubble cleanser now as the name suggests it a bubble cleanser I hoped that this would lather up nicely with lot of bubbles but unfortunately it didn't. No lather no bubbles . I did clean my face and remove sebum but the bubble part was missing one of the things i noticed was that this didn't had any scent at all which is quite new for Korean skincare.


Step 2 : Ampoule. This was Like water so so light and just absorbs into the skin within seconds . I would definitely buy the full size version of this ampoule . The product in the foil was good enough to be used twice


Step 3: Sheet mask.
This was generously soaked in serum so when I took it out there was some serum left in the packet.I placed the mask on my face and tried to wait for the serum to work its magic but then I noticed that the serum felt heavy and very suffocating on my skin. I began to feel a little itchy on the sides of my face and it felt so uncomfortable that I had to remove the mask after 15 minutes. My skin didn't look bright or white. It just looked irritated
I washes my face twice with cold water to calm it down


Wrinkle 3 step total facial mask


I gave this one to my mom to try since this is targeted for mature skin. She had the same review on the cleanser and the lack of bubbles. She liked the ampoule though . For her the amount was enough to apply on her face and her neck. The sheet mask thankful didn't gave her any bad reaction.  She applied it to her face for 15 minutes (precautionary measure) . She said it made her skin hydrated but not much brightening was noticed. The serum on this was not heavy it was light and absorbed into the skin after a couple of pats


Aqua 3 step total face mask




I tried out this mask and found it a bit better than the brightening version. The serum on this felt exactly like the ampoule it absorbed into the skin though there was a slightly tacky residue left on the skin after removal of mask. My skin felt soft and hydrated I didn't notice much brightening but the chok chok skin felt nice. The ampolue was nice it had adequate product to be used twice m the cleanser didn't lather up but it left my skin squeaky clean

Collagen 3 step total face mask





you should know by now that none of the 4 variants masks have a cleanser that bubbles up . This mask is still in my collection waiting to be used up so I might try this one when I am free 😊





All in one I think these masks are a miss for me as I prefer masks which brighten skin


Thankyou skin18 for sending me these masks to try

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete