Wednesday 13 September 2017

Korean Makeup Haul

Share it Please
I am so excited to share the products I bough recently. If you follow my blog on instagram then you must be already aware about the product I am going to show you guys. I purchased these from Beauty joint.com and The Skinmaskuarade


Firstly I purchase  this cute Innisfree LE X Emoji No sebum powder. This is one of the most hyped up loose powder in the Korean beauty world . Pretty much every blogger swear buys this product. Since I have a Skin as oily as an oil slick.  This sounded like a dream product for my skin. I have used this product for almost a months and soon I will be sharing my thoughts on this powder so if you are curious keep watching this space.


Next up is also a cult favourite product the Misha M Magic Cushion in shade #21. My first ever cushion foundation. I have used this only once and so far I am totally amazed by the finish it provides .i will continue to use this product for some time and then give your guys my honest opinion
I loved watching a Korean drama featuring Ji Chang Wook and Yoona called The K2 and that's how i was  first introduced to this cute wine lip tint by chateau labiotte after scanning many online stores and reading numerous reviews I finally saw the minis on beauty joint for 3.25 $ and that when I added this to my cart. The tube is so tiny and so cute  😍
Its skin is one of the lesser known Korean brand which makes a lot of great products. I have sallow skin so decided to invest in a color correcting base to neutralize my skin tone. Cute isn't it??
q

2 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)
    Soslu Badem by Dilek ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete