Friday 27 October 2017

PURITO Snail Clearing BB Cream SPF38/PA++ 30ml

Share it Please
When it comes to asian bb cushion and bb creams I have heard many people often complain that the shade of the base makeup was too light/grey/ashy for their skin color or that Asian bb creams don't have much variety in shade range ( specifically those of you who have lovely dusky skin or their skin color ranges from NC/NW 20-40 ) I am reviewing an Asian bb cream which comes in shades #21 #23 and #27 so those who love Asian cosmetics but cant find  a good match for your skin color this one is for you.
This BB cream has a standard squeeze tube packaging which I find very convenient and hygienic. It contains 30 ml of product. It has a  screw top which is quite secure and keeps the bb cream fresh.
This bb cream contains snail mucin filtrate and 10 free formulation meaning its free from paraben, ethanol, benzophenol, animal fat, BHT,paraffin talc, phthalate, formaldehyde, bemzophenone and triethanolamine which is super cool considering the fact that snail mucin has great skin rejuvenating and healing properties. Also the 10 ingredients mentioned above are one of the major culprits of causing acne, clogged pores and irritation so this is perfect if you have problematic acne prone skin.
The texture of this bb cream is very easy to spread and blend-able +layerable moreover its light weight. This gives a semi glowy finish. The coverage is medium which can be either sheered out or build to full coverage (depends on your preference) I like how this does not feel heavily or greasy on my skin.
This blemish balms targets three skin problems  at a time
1. It gives sun protection SPF 38 PA++
2. It acts a natural looking base for your skin so hides imperfections
3. Anti wrinkle
I used this in flash photography and was so happy that I didn't get a flash back even though it contains spf 38. So this is great for taking photos 🙆
My bb cream is in shade 27 which is quite dark for me ( I have fair skin) but I am happy that I discovered a great product even though the shade didn't match me.

5/5 ❤❤❤❤❤ 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful cream dear, thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete