Friday 20 October 2017

[REVIEW] Leejeeham life sun cushion spf 50 pa++++

Share it Please
Sunscreen are a crucial when it come to protecting your skin from premature aging and wrinkles. I seriously regret all those times when I never wore sunscreen and thought my skin was better-off without.  I could have saved my skin from so much damage and hyper pigmentation. Sigh!! So girls don't make the same skincare mistake I did.
This might shock some of you but according to some dermatologists (source: Google) you are suppose to re-apply sunscreen every 2 hrs as sun screen wears off with time.Now I don't know if its a marketing hoax (to make more sales) or a legit fact but for those of you who do re apply sunscreen after every few hours here is product to make things easier without ruining your makeup


I have been a huge fan of cushion foundations/ bb creams ever since they have been launched. the concept of them is so travel friendly and vintage. Do you know it was once considered every fashionable to apply powder or lipstick in public 😄
But I was so surprised and intrigued when i found out that now you can even have your sunscreen in a cushion compact packaging. Who would have though of such a cool idea?
 Leejeeham life sun cushion spf 50 pa++++ is a cushion sunscreen which delivers a beautiful semi matte glow to the face and gives it maximum sun protection from both UVA & UVB radiations.


It has avery chic looking white compact which a matte plastic casing. Inside these is a beautiful pink air cell puff and a mirror

Like all cushion compacts this is sealed to maintain the freshness and prevent the product from drying out. Once I peeled off the plastic cover I was greeted with a pleasant scent. It mild and doesn't lingers for long onto the skin

The sunscreen looks pink in the cushion compact but once applied onto the face this light weight sunscreen turns close to translucent so a slight pink hue/white cast. The air cell puff makes it handy it to apply the sunscreen over makeup. You can wear this under makeup too. It gives a lit from within glow.
Though I am guilty of not reapplying my sunscreen through out the day I definitely find it very handy to use early in the morning some days especially Sundays when I feel too lazy to pit on makeup I usually apply this over my face and go out to pick groceries with my mother at the bazaar. This just keeps my face safe from sun damage and makes my skin look toned up so I look put together with minimal effort 😊
 This cushion sunscreen is admittedly on the pricier side but the convenient chic white packaging, flash back free formula and minimum white cast, SPF 50 with PA++++ makes this a winner.The cushion can be popped out and replaced with a refill so this also environmental friendly and it comes with a mirror too 4/5 💎💎💎💎💎
☀ In my opinion Asian sunscreens are definitely worth splurging, as the formulation is suitable for sensitive,oily and acne prone skin

No comments:

Post a Comment