Wednesday 22 November 2017

8Beautycosmetics Mask fixer

Share it Please
Ok so as a avid sheet mask user sometimes after using a sheet mask I often feel that my skin needs some kind of an after product which seals in the moisture. I know people use occlusives for that but for people who have oily skin heavy moisturizers are a big "No"



I got to try this super cool one of its kind Mask Fixer by 8Beautycosmetics ( an innovative skincare product which never existed before)
The packaging is a very convenient pump bottle which contains a generous 100ml of product in it. The bottle is 100% spill proof and the pump dispenses adequate amount of product so have fear of wasting product

About the product:

This is a light weight Slightly opaque liquid which can be used as a substitute for essence or be used after a sheet mask as finishing product. I have used this product on its own under my own and I really enjoyed how it gave my oily skin a punch of moisture and helped me with makeup application. The scent of this very pleasant, its not too strong just a mild sort of floral scent.
The star ingredients are silk crystal and cold pressed hemp seed oil
 Silk crystal has the ability to promote collagen production, helps skin regeneration filter UV radiations and has strong moisturizing properties
While hemp seed oil is a super food with contains fatty acids vitamin A, E , omega 3 and omega 6  fatty acid so its perfect for giving moisturizer, anti oxidant and wrinkle care. This heals skins so for people who have atopic dermatitis or eczema or sensitive skin this is perfect

What I love about this product is that it does not feel heavy on the skin. In fact this is so light weight( something quite astonishing for a product which contains hemp seed oil) it absorbs into the skin within seconds. I really like the moisturized yet matte finish I get after using this product.
I am thoroughly impressed with this product and would highly recommend you to try this product. Even if you don't use sheet masks you can still use this as an essence so its a skin product with can be used in multiple ways

this is available for 38,500 won on yooheeco website here

No comments:

Post a Comment