Friday 10 November 2017

Leegeeham HOPE 5 α- Control cream

Share it Please
I was sent this cream courtesy Leegeeham by Ms Aileen for review purpose

 A moisturizing cream specially designed for oily skin I was very curious because it contains 5 alpha hydroxy acid a chemical compound used to inhibit the action of 5 α reductase the main culprit of excess oil/sebum production and Hirsutism ( excess hair growth) in females
PACKAGING
Just like the Hyal B5 cream this is cased in a very sturdy travel friendly container. There is a protective lid to keep the product from spilling and maintain its freshness
This cream has a faint propolis like scent which is good because I was afraid it might smell have that chemistry lab like scent 😳
The texture of this cream is a somewhat like a lotion its viscous and feels like a emulsion/ lotion.
INGREDIENTS'

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Now I have been using my favourite green tea cream for 2 yrs straight because it absorbs immediately into the skin giving a matte finish so I had the same concept of matte akin in my mind but I was quite surprised when I applied this onto my skin
Instead of absorbing immediately this took about 5 minutes and instead of leaving that matte/ dry skin . It made my skin feel so and satin like. Moreover my makeup went on so much smoothly afterwards. What I have deduced after using this for almost a month is that this cream restores the moisture which an oily skin needs ( something which many of us oily skin people are guilty of) so this in return regulates sebum product and the skin does not feels the need to produce more oil

FINAL THOUGHTS
My experience with heavy creams have not been pleasant in the past but this one is definitely a product made after a lot of research. This does not clog up pores, cause breakout more exacerbate pimples.
The ingredient list and instructions are printed both in English and Hangul (Korean) on the box
Since the cream is on pricier side I suggest you to use a spatula to scoop out cream so that no extra bacteria is introduces in the cream( hygiene comes first)
I searched for skincare products containing 5 α-Hydroxy acids and I didn't found many so this is a one of its kind product which controls excess sebum production.
Do you know leegeeham has more product in this range. You can know more  by clicking here

1 comment: