Thursday 21 December 2017

HEALAVIE Soft Rubbing Cleansing oil gel

Share it Please
When I started out with my makeup I didn't knew how important it was to take makeup off and how residual makeup was harming my skin but as years passed on i began to learn about skincare and the importance of a thoroughly cleansed face. Though I have tried out so many makeup removers and face cleansers this year but I still try out never formulas and types of makeup removers. I cant pick out a favourite easily. But if i have to choose an oil cleanser I am going to pick this HEALAVIE Soft Rubbing Cleansing oil gel


Packaging
⛄ I will start with the packaging which gets my full approval for being so well made (look at that lemon color 😍 it totally stands out on my vanity table) the bottle is made out of plastic and is very sturdy. I have accidently dropped this several times and its still intact. The bottle is totally spill proof + the pump mechanism gives 100% control on dispensing the oil gel. This very hygienic bottle holds a generous 150ml of product.
About the product:


 The formula of this cleanser is unique and the qualities stated are true. This is marketed as a facial cleanser / makeup remover
Once you press the pump a citrus scent transparent yellow gel comes out from the nozzle. Now here is the interesting  interesting part, the "GEL"  once it comes in contact with warm skin it turns into oil cool right? But the oil is viscous so it does not drips down and create a mess. I like to usually warm up the gel on the palm of my hands and then massage the oil onto my face in circular motion. After 1 minute of gentle rubbing I wash it off with water. (the oil turns milky once it mixes with water and washes off easily without leaving a greasy residue or oil film. So you can totally skip up on the second cleanser if you want to
  I usually use a quarter size amount on my face on days when I am wearing several layers of makeup( sunscreen / primer/ foundation/ setting powder) and when I have just my bb cream on then pea size amount is more than enough. The cleanser has the ability to remove waterproof makeup without much effort. It breaks down layers of base makeup and water proof mascara so easily And unlike some cleansers this leaves the skin soft and clean. Just cant have enough of this citrusy oil gel cleanser 🙆. Great Job Healavie!

No comments:

Post a Comment