Tuesday 9 January 2018

🌿 CLAPIEL AUS BLACK DIAMOND MASK🌿

Share it Please
This is a one of its kind natural hydrogel mask with degenerate at 80C. Its biodegradable so very environment friendly. Its made by the first biotech pokymer techanology And PTD ( power protein delivery technology)
Has high concentration if FGF AND EGF ( anti ageing and skin revitalizing)

🌿 The luxurious mask is made out of seaweed, black food ( beans and berries) has string anti-oxidant qualities. The serum contains diamond powder (100ppm dilute solution) other noteworthy ingredients are Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract (for soothing and healing) Niacinamide ( for brightening) Citrus Unshiu Peel extract ( collagen boosting ) charcoal powder (for purification and cleaning pores) Algae extract (for brightening and collagen boosting) and snail secretion filtrate
The mask is very delicate and fragile so you have to be super gentle when removing it from the foil. To keep it from being damaged the mask is sandwiched in plastic covers. Its shiny black in color there are specks of silver embedded in the hydrogel sheet.

🌿 How to use:
Cleanse
 the face and apply toner
Then proceed to place this two piece mask carefully on the face ( as its made out of hydrogel the mask is slippery so you have to adjust it with patience)
The hydrogel sheets adheres pretty well to the skin, the two piece design is very convenient as you can adjust it accordingly.
The fit is great . The cut out for the yes and mouth is placed at the right place.


🌿 This feels cooling on the skin. The serum is transparent and slightly viscous than water. I have notice that this has a mild scent to it ( smells pleasant) I wore this mask for 30mins until the sides of the mask began to come of my face. The hydrogel material  looked small/ shrunken. It took only a minute or two for the residual essence to absorb into my skin. My skin felt soft and non tacky.
This mask comes soaked in 32 ml of  essence and sure enough there was a lot of left in the foil package which I used two more times.

🌿 Result:
My skin felt smooth, soft and hydrated in a non greasy/tacky kind of way. My complexion was considerably brightened.  As a person with oily skin I am thoroughly impressed with this mask as it made my skin look supple and less oily through out the day.
🌿
  Bonus: This hydrogel mask doubles up as body lotion. just place the hydrogel sheet after use in a cup of boiling water and stir for 2 minutes. The mask liquefies to form body lotion. I used this lotion on my arms and legs and was so happy how soft my skin felt and all the flaky dry patches on my legs were gone.
This retails for 7$ which is pricey for a mask but as the serum is good enough to be thrice used and the hydrogel sheet can be used as body lotion the price in that case is well justified.
I was selected to review this mask by  KSTYLES & CLAPIEL in a giveaway event

No comments:

Post a Comment