Thursday 4 January 2018

CYLAB Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate Essence

Share it Please
Serum and essence are like a cheat sheet to great skin with minimum effort. They are packed with great active ingredients and only a few drops are sufficient for the skin.
I have been thoroughly impressed with Taiwanese culture, dramas and skincare lately. There sheets masks are amazing and worth very penny
So my expectation was very high when I tried out this essence by CYLAB called Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate Essence and I am pleased to tell you guys that I an not disappointed at all


CY’Lab is a Taiwanese brand under Ching-Yi Biotechnical Company that has been functional since 1982



the packaging is a standard glass vial which contains 30ml of product. I personally love the green color of the vial its so beautiful on my vanity. But I am not fan of the dropper though firstly its shaped a bit crookedly often doesn't pull up the essence

Ingredients':
Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Coenzyme A, Lecithin, Tocotrienols Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Collagen, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Water

About the product:
its a thick viscous milky liquid. Scent is very mild barely noticeable
I usually use serum and essences at night because that way they remain on my skin for longer duration and deliver all the benefits to the skin. As it's winter right now, This gets immediately absorbed into the skin. Since the vial is small I only apply 3 drops of this to my face. I have noticed that this makes the skin feel soft and hydrated. I cant comment on anti-aging as its too early to form an opinion bt I will update you guys more as my mother has mature dry skin.


Crithmum Maritum is a rich source of vitamin C. So its good in collagen boosting, anti ageing and skin brightening and has anti - ageing properties.
Would I repurchase this serum. Yes absolutely
you can purchase this here

1 comment: