Thursday 1 February 2018

PURITO Centella Green Level All In One Mild Pad Peeling Pads

Share it Please
 Purito released a whole bunch of new products featuring many great ingredients like Buckthorn, Niacinamide and ofcourse Centella Asiatica
So I was ecstatic to try out  their newly launched products. If you scroll through my instagram feed you are going to realize that I absolutely love their vitamin C serum. it HG for me. so I was very excited to try out there new range ❤
Formulated with Betaine Salicylate (BHA) helps eliminate various wastes and dead skin cell that is remained even after washing and then highly concentrated Centella Asiatica extract,Asiaticoside,Asiatic Acid and Madecassic Acid help defending skin barrier system as well as help in caring sebum and pimple,this is mild daily peeling pad which can be used every day with ensured safe green level ingredients 
How to use
1. After cleansing ,softly swipe the embossing side all over the face except for eye and lip area
 2. Swipe the opposite side of the pad all over the face to clear up the rest of debris 
3. Make sure to close the lid to protect pads from dryness

  • EWG Green Level Ingredients
  • *All-In-One (Cleansing + Dead Skin cell + Toner)
  • *Centella Asiatica Extract 10%
  • *Aslaticoside + Asiatic Acid + Madecassic Acid
  • *BHA + Skin Barrier(Centella System)
currently tons of brands have introduced their own version of exfoliating pads and toner pads but what makes this particular peeling pad different from the rest is that this has 
1. 10% centella asiatica extract
2. the fabric used is very sturdy. it does not tear during use
3. unlike other pads this remains moist till the end
the honey comb design ensures gentle yet thorough exfoliation. each container contains about 70 pads and is soaked in a generous 130ml. the pads smell mildly of centella asiatica
I love the fact how refreshing the toner feels on the skin. not only it wipes away dirt from the face it also performs a fantastic job as a makeup remover.once I was too tired at night to remove makeup and double cleanse my face so I made a shortcut and wiped my face with these pads and was amazed how it removed all the makeup easily.
the toner is thin and water like so it hydrates the skin minus the tacky finish. this has certainly helped in clearing out pimples on my face. it didn't clog up my pores or cause break outs

my mother and I use these 2 times a week.  you can purchase these in a tub like I have or in a very travel friendly sample foil packaging here
these retail for 22.95$ here

No comments:

Post a Comment