Monday 12 February 2018

[Review] The Wisely Garden Skin Water A by Bom

Share it Please
Many of you might be familiar with A by Bom, they make those fantastic and visually attractive flower and leave sheet masks that have been trending on internet lasts year ( I unfortunately haven't tried their sheet masks yet but they are on my wishlist)
Anyways you would be very surprised to know ( I know I was) that A by Bom manufactures a lot more skincare products other than just sheet masks
The Wisely Garden Skin Water is a first step skin toner containing seven plant ingredients with hydrating superpowers including Cactus Flower, Prickly Pear, and Resurrection Plant extracts. This is a gentle yet intensely hydrating toner that improves skin texture and replenishes fragile skin barrier.  It is formulated scent-free, alcohol free, and color-free ( source ~ bemused Korea website)
this is basically a first step toner which  is applied immediately after washing the face, it gives instant hydration to the skin and maintains the moisture and PH balance
This particular toner has a very unique ingredients list
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Cactus flower prevents loss of moisture from the surface of  skin  it also acts as an antioxidant
Another cactus-derived  ingredient prickly pear nourishes and rejuvenates the skin
I can also spot some other great ingredients like aloe, coconut and lacto bacillus ferment in this toner

Packaging:
This toner is packed in a  cardboard box with an illustration of a cute doll on the top. Inside there is a standard plastic bottle which holds 235ml of product. I found the nozzle like mechanism very practical to dispense out the product.

About the product:
The Wisely Garden Skin Water has a very liquidy, non sticky texture. It just feels like water but once you apply it to the skin it provides extraordinary hydration to the skin .
The claims mass by the brand are true, it is truly fragrance, alcohol and color free
I have been using this for almost two weeks now I love how soft this makes my skin feel. Its perfect for 7 skin method. I know many people apply toners with a cotton square but I don't like wasting my skincare products so I take a generous amount of this toner in the  palm of my hands and then gently pat it on my face
I have oily skin which turns dry in winters and I am totally amazed how easily this reduces the flakiness
In my opinion this is a very versatile product and suitable for all skin types
this retails.for 27$ at bemused korea website

1 comment: