Wednesday 14 February 2018

Tiam My Signature A+ cream Review

Share it Please
Formerly known as O.S.T, Tiam is a Korean skincare brand popular in the skincare world for its Original Pure Vitamin C20 serum ( review of the serum will be posted soon). This cream is actually a rebranded version of 9-5 vitamin crema by O.S.T

An intensive hydrating cream that not only moisturizes but brightens skin.
 Recharge and renew your skin for a radiant, energized look every day.
 
[How to use]
Apply evenly and pat over face avoiding eye area to be fully absorbed.
 Use morning and night.
 Applying cream after My Signature C Source is highly-recommended
 to boost the effectiveness of both items.

Packaging:
Tinted glass jar containing 50ml of cream is enclosed in a red cardboard box.( no spatula provided so don't look for one)
Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arbutin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclomethicone, Beta-Glucan, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate,
The cream has a gel like texture, it spreads easily on the skin and has a citrusy scent. Though its light weight it takes a little time to absorb into the skin (1-2 mins).Once the cream is fully absorbed into the skin it does not leave a tacky/ oily residue behind.its suggested to use the cream with the serum.I have personally have noticed that the cream  absorbs a lot quicker into the skin when used with the vitamin C serum.
I have reserved this cream for night time skincare routine due to its highly moisturising nature, also I use my vitamin C serum at night. And I feel that the cream delivers maximum benefits when it remains on my skin for longer duration.
Results:  Soft skin which looks relatively brighter and glowy. It refreshes and refines the skin texture and makes the skin look less dull. While the cream has not made much of a difference on my acne scars, it thankfully prevented more acne and pimples from appearing. I personally like this cream and would recommend it for all skin types. Just a little word of advice. If you have oily skin I suggest you use this in small amount and add more if your skin requires as it takes time to absorbs and initially might feel a little heavy on the skin. Would I repurchase?? Yes because I have seen a lot of serums containing vitamin C but not many creams which have Vitamin C as a main ingredient.





No comments:

Post a Comment