Sunday 18 March 2018

Solstick mini(Electric shaver) by ENDO MEDICS

Share it Please
Having  dark downy hair (the peach fuzz ) on the face is a given when you are from south asia, and It  can sometimes make one feel very self consious about it. Even if your facial hair are light in color you might have noticed that they   can make the makeup look cakey.
Many people resort to remove facial hair with wax, threading or bleach it. Though Waxing is effective but it can reduce the elsaticity of skin and cause sagging and premature aging of skin, while threading can be very painful at times.

Solstick mini By Endomedics is a portable hair removing device which is perfect for downy hair. It has singular rotating blade which is placed behind a protective cover. So the sharp edges of the blade never come in contact with the skin.

The device has a sleek design amd comes in variety of colors, I choose this vibrant yellow (isnt it cute? ). The small circular top makes it easy to maneuver around the contours of face and shave hair from hard to reach areas. 

The top part of the shaver is removable, so you can easily clean it and remove the shaved hair build up due to its slit head .Moreover its waterproof

The device can be switched on and off with a simple button on the side

This requires AA battery to function ( not included with tge device)

I have noticed that circular motions works well shaving hair with this device. Just move the shaving part gently over the desired area and you would be surprised how easily and effortlessly this shaves hair. 

My thoughts:
I find this very easy to travel with as its small and light in weight. Though it might take a little time if you are shaving hair from a larger surface but its perfect for tough ups and shaving facial hair)
I often end up with minature cuts when shaving with a feminine blade which later results in redbumps, itching and sometimes pimples but Solstick gives the most comfortable shaving experience, i for once in my life didnt get any cuts. I have used this to shave hair from the upper part of my lips ( the moustache 😁) and from my arms too. I love how this shaved hair without making my skin chaffed or irritated.

Many people are under an impression that shaving hair makes them grow back thicker. There is no scientific research to prove this claim its one of those hair superstitions that have been passed on persin to person. I have personally shaved my hair multiple times and believe me my hair look the same (no change in texture or thickness)
You can purchase this at website here for 44$ and at endomedics mall

No comments:

Post a Comment