Sunday 13 May 2018

ELIZAVECCA Milky Piggy Centellla Asiatica 100% Review

Share it Please
Centella Asiatica is one of the best ingredients If you have sensitive skin. It calms and soothes the skin
 Though I have oily skin , I prefer using skincare products containing Centella.extracts because it has helped me in keeping my face acne free
ELIZAVECCA claims that this is 100% centella asiatic essence which is free from alcoholic,parabens, artificial coloring and
fragrance
An essence contains fermented substance offers deep moisture and equips the skin to absorb nutrients from the next skin care stage
Use after cleansing and before skin water. Dispense appropriate amount onto a cotton pad and apply to the whole face

Packaging:
Standard sleek frosted glass bottle with amber colored liquid inside. The product can be dispensed from the stopper on top (with a hole )

Its adviced to use 2-3 drops on the freshly cleansed face.  Now I persinally feel that 2-3 is quite inadequate for my face so I pour about a coin side amount of this product on my palm and pat it on my face until all of the product is absorbed


I have been using this for quite some time and am suprised how well this works for my skin. This has a very faint Bark scent (herbal). Initially on application It feels watery with a hint of oilyness ( I havent seen any oil film or oil droplets in the essence though its looks homogenized through and through)
After two minutes this absorbs completely into the skin leaving soft skin. This works well for both A.M and P.M routine. This the bottle is huge (150 ml) I use this generously like a toner on my face 3 time a day.

What impressed me the most is that this essence actually brightens skin along with healing and moisturizing. I have been patting some of this essence on my hands and this has made a significant improvement on the texture plus removed the tan from the back of my hands
The only bummer about thks product is The packaging is heavy as its made of glass. So I am often afraid that I might accidentally drop it one  day

3 comments: