Friday 24 May 2019

[Review] The FACE Shop Ink Lasting Foundation Glow

Share it Please
This is the Glow version of the multi award winner and best selling Ink Lasting Foundation  by THE FACE SHOP. 



As I much as I wanted to try that particular foundation I couldn't be cause the shade that I specifically want is always out of stock.


Features
A glowing skin with natural shine.
Contains high-gloss oil and shimming powder. It helps express smooth skin makeup and lasts for a long time



This comes in 5  shades: V103, V201, V203, N201 & N203. The V shades lean towards the pink side while the N has yellow under tones to it.  I decided to go with the N one this time around as I have noticed that yellow under tones work better for my skin



THE FACE SHOP's Ink Lasting Foundation Glow has a frosted 30ml bottle with a glossy black cap with closes with a satisfying click. The foundation has a pump mechanism which gives control over the product


This has floral scent , the foundation itself is very thin and runny. It took about a pump and a half to cover my whole face. As the name implies this leaves a moist and dewy finish on the skin. It does not feel heavy or greasy but more like a moisturizer taking its time to sink in. The sheen from the foundation gives a healthy look to the face. This blends easily and covers all the imperfections easily. The coverage is on the medium side but it is definitely buildable


Since my skin is dehydrated at the moment. This worked really well on my skin. One of the best things about glow foundations is that they smooth out any texture on the face. Moreover this balanced out the dry parts on my face


The lasting duration is what caught me by surprise. Since it is a glowy foundation I expected this to wear off fast but this remained on my face even after 5 hrs. Moreover it looked better and smoother with time unlike matte foundations which accentuate texture and dry patches on my skin. I didn't notice much creasing around the nose or the eye area


Since I have oily skin/dehydrated the sebum did seep through and was prominent on my T zone area. I used blotting paper to get rid of the sebum and it looked fine. I think if you have dry skin this will work great on its own but for people who have oily to combination skin loose powder on top works best to seal the foundation.


Overall I am impressed with foundation as the color matches my skin perfectly. It does not oxide after some time and gives an illusion of healthy skin without looking overly dewy or greasy. Since its summer here I plan to mix this with my matte foundation for a bit of glow and wear this on its own when its winters

The FACE Shop Ink Lasting Foundation Glow SPF30 PA++ 30ml can be purchased at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment