Monday 20 May 2019

[Review] Peripera Ink The Airy Velvet Stick #06 Daily Rose

Share it Please
I have tried the Airy Ink Velvet by Peripera and believe me its one of best lip tints I have tried.  Peripera recently launched few lip products this spring and Ink Airy Velvet Stick is one of them .


The shade range consists of 8 colors. According to the swatches most of the colors look similar to one another. The shade range  mainly focuses on orange, red and pinks. As the ombre trend is still going strong these lipsticks are meant to be worn as gradient look


Features
Fluffy and soft marshmallow complex texture containing marshmallow root extract.
Fluorescent spring MLBB colors with the pigmentation and tenacity of ink.
Expresses fresh and smooth volume as if you used a blurring filter.




The Ink Airy Velvet Sticks come in color coded tubes which is really good as you can easily locate your favorite shade. The quantity 3.6g is slightly more than an average lipstick 3.4g. The tube is made out of plastic and has a velvet like feel to it .

I got this in shade 06 Daily Rose . To me this comes off as chilly red color with a hint of orange to it. The color leans towards warmer side . Since the color is a few shades shades darker than my natural lip color it really enhances my complexion and looks nice with my skin color


This looks really matte in the packaging but I was so surprised to see this glide smoothly on my lips. It smooths out the lines on the lips and looks really vibrant. The finish feels somewhat powder like or more like a pore minimising primer /silicon . It is by no means uncomfortable. If you have tried Airy Ink Velvet by Peripera you will be able to relate to my description better. ( it has a similar finish as the lip tint )


This lasts for 4-5 hrs on the lips. The color transfer on touch to mug easily. The best part is that like Airy Ink Velvet this leaves  a stain on the lips so even if the lipstick has worn off , the stain is still there.  Moreover it does not suck moisture from my lips or enhance cracks/dry patches.
Overall I love this stick formulation a lot. It may not last as long as my other matte lipsticks but the color and presentation has totally won me over

You can purchase PeriPera Ink Airy Velvet Stick at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment