Monday 24 June 2019

[Review] MISSHA Soon Soo Gram Pure & Weightless Full Coverage BB Cushion

Share it Please
MISSHA makes great base products. This is one of their latest releases. According to a fellow korean blogger Freda from @yooniquelife Soon Soo means 'Pure' in Korean. Instead of using cushion soaked with BB cream this comes in a very unique and hygienic packaging. When you push the plastic plate down the product is pushed out through the holes. Overall I like the muted pink packaging its not bulky and does not take much space in the purse


Features
The lightweight BB cushion adheres evenly to the skin, covering skin faults perfectly. Various ingredients strengthen the skin barrier and soothe and moisturize the skin. The hands-free and sanitary cushion case helps cushion application without direct touches.




The BB cream has a thick consistency. This gives full coverage and can feel a little dry if the skin is not properly moisturized and prepped with a primer prior to application. Because of the thick formula the product is not dispensed evenly. I have been using this for two weeks but the bb cream comes out through selected areas.



I have this in the shade #21 which looks dark on the plate but when applied on my face is an accurate match for my skin color. Missha also has this cushion in #23 




Most korean cushion foundations give sheer to medium coverage . To see a bb cushion with high coverage is impressive. Many full coverage base products either emphasize texture, look cakey or are difficult to blend but this is very easy to use. The finish is semi matte with a hint of tackiness. If you have dry skin you wouldn't need a setting powder but since I have oily skin and my hair easily become greasy I like to dust a bit of powder to stop my hair clinging to my face


I think my favorite Moonshot Micro Correct Fit cushion finally has a competitor. This costs less and performs as good as the Moonshot cushion

MISSHA Soon Soo Gram Pure & Weightless Full Coverage BB Cushion is available on Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment