Thursday 11 July 2019

[Review] Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

Share it Please
Continuing with my journey to test more products from SkinFood I bought their super popular Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off. The Skinfood wash off mask comes in a variety of different ingredients like Strawberry, Rice, Honey , Coconut and Black sugar . I was torn between the strawberry wash off mask and the black sugar mask. After a really long metal debate I bought the black sugar one but I do regret not purchasing the strawberry one because this is so good ( oops did I just ruined my review)


Features
A leave-on mask with generous moisturizing and effective exfoliating ingredients.
Grainy sugar granules slough off excess oil and grime,while a self-heating formula opens up pores, allowing skin to fully absorb the rich minerals and vitamins.
Experience renewed luster and softness immediately after use. By Skinfood



According to the directions you are supposed to apply a generous layer of this mask onto your face for few minutes then massage your skin gently and wash off with water to reveal smooth and soft skin.


The mask comes in tub container. Another plastic lid with skinfood logo embossed on it is present inside the tub. This wash off masks surprisingly smells citrusy. I actually anticipated this to smell sweet like black sugar but the mild citrus scent surprised me a lot


When I scooped out a little bit of the masks I was really surprised and somewhat worried  to see small granules of black sugar. I didn't know if they were too rough to be used on the skin .


Nonetheless I followed the directions and applied this to my face. Instantly I began to feel mild warm sensation on my skin. The granules partially dissolved on my skin because of the water and didn't feel rough or abrasive at all. It was really easy to massage this onto the skin. My skin was so soft and smooth too. The dry patches around my nose and cheek area were gone. The mask washed off easily with water


You might have to store this mask in the fridge because the sugar in this mask can attract ants. Keeping in mind the current deteriorating weather and environment this is a really good substitute for synthetic scrubs that contain plastic beads. Moreover its very economic and comes in a  100 g tub which will last you for a long time


Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off really lives up to the hype and is something every skincare enthusiast must try. I am going to try more of the variants from this range soon

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off can be purchased at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment