Tuesday 10 November 2020

Anua Skincare Review

Share it Please

 I received these products in my mail a few weeks ago and after testing them for a while I am ready to share my thoughts on these

Anua is a korean skincare brand. Most of there products are catered for sensitive skin. And they use Heartleaf as their main ingredient

I will start my review in the manner I usually use the products. 



Anua - Heartleaf 70% Mud Cream Mask

While the western mud masks usually focus on absorbing all the sebum from the face. The korean approach to the mud mask is very different. It focuses more on soothing skin, adding the moisture to the skin while gently absorbing the oils and impurities at the same time



A moisturizing mud cream mask formulated with 70% Houttuynia Cordata Extract that helps soothe sensitive skin and protect the skin from external irritations.
Provides gentle cleansing of skin impurities while keeping the skin hydrated.Contains 94% of naturally-derived ingredients and free from artificial colorants.




Normally I pack away my mud masks in Autumn and winter season as my skin is dey and flakey in colder season. But this just made me reconsider my decision this year. The mask has a nice creamy texture with a light herb like scent. It is very easy to spread. I washed this off with luke warm water after 10 mins and was really surprised to see bright and soft skin. 

Anua - Heartleaf Gentle Facial Cleanser

Our skin has a PH of 5.5 and this cleanser maintains that normal PH of the skin with its subacidic formula. 

A moisturizing foam cleanser formulated with 90% Houttuynia Cordata Extract that helps soothe sensitive skin and protect the skin from external irritations.Delivers gentle yet thorough cleansing of makeup and skin impurities.The sub-acidic formula with 90% of naturally-derived ingredients that keep the skin hydrated after cleansing.


This is marketed at a foam cleanser. The texture is has a bit of that pearl effect. It foams up well ( forms small bubbles) and is very gentle on the skin. I like the non drying gentle formula.

Anua - Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

This surprised me the most. It looks like translucent/clear water in the bottle. But when I applied it to my hands I was surprised by the viscosity and the slip of the formula. 


A moisturizing toner formulated with 77% Houttuynia Cordata Extract that helps soothe sensitive skin and protect the skin from external irritations.The sub-acidic formula helps maintain the oil-moisture balance of the skin.Inirritative and contains 11 types of EWG Green Grade ingredients that is suitable for all skin types.



It is very hydrating and soothinh. I have been using this as toner pack. Everyday and my skin looks so much better during the day. I think this is suitable for all skin types. It is gentle and hydrating a very basic and fool proof formula

Anua - Heartleaf 78% Soothing Cream

This is perhaps my fourth best face cream of this year and it is also the best I have ever tried this year. I like the squeeze tube packaging. It is very convenient and hygienic compared to tub


A moisturizing cream formulated with 78% Houttuynia Cordata Extract that helps soothe sensitive skin and protect the skin from external irritations. Features 5 types of moisturizing ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramide that help strengthen the moisture barrier of the skin. Contains 82% of naturally-derived ingredients 


The formula is very light and feels like an emulsion. It is non greasy and absorbs within few seconds into the skin. It also has a light herb scent. This reminds me of my favorite good morning cream that I used up last year. It is soothing and works well under makeup.

So that wraps up my review of the Anua Skincare. 


No comments:

Post a Comment