Thursday 9 August 2018

[REVIEW] Artdeco Rich Treatment Foundation 12 Vanilla Rose

Share it Please
I have been using this foundation for over a month now and ready to share my final thoughts on this product

Artdeco Rich Treatment Foundation:
  light-reflecting cream foundation, evens out skin imperfections.

With medium-high coverage Rich Treatment Foundation is formulated with Squalane to smooth the skin whilst UV Filters protect against environmental damage.


 Packaging:
This 20ml foundation is housed in a frosted glass bottle, and comes in 5 shades:
10 Sunny Shell
12 Vanilla Rose
15 Cashmere Rose
17 Creamy Honey
28 Light Porcelain



Unlike many foundations that I own in my collection this has a very interesting way to dispense product. There isn't any pump but a spatula attached to the cap which scoops out product
The shade I received is 12 Vanilla rose. The texture of this is like an emulsion not too runny or mousse like. I found the spatula very convenient when apply foundation directly to my face as I can easily control the amount of product. But to some this might be a little unhygienic.

The shade is slightly darker than my skin which is ok because in summer my face tends to become tan. I plan to purchase this in  shade 10 sunny shell so that I can wear it all year long instead of just summers

The emulsion like formula is a delight to apply on the face. It blends very easily and is packed with pigments to a point that I dont need concealer for my dark circles. Unlike many long lasting foundations this does not dry down to a matte finish. It has a satin finish which becomes slightly dewy after 4 hrs. I have oily/dehydrated skin and my T- zone becomes shiny after 3-4 hrs if I wear the foundation on its own. A little dusting of translucent powder helps with oil control so its not much of problem.


Despite its satin finish this totally survives through humidity and sweat. The formula is lightweight so it feels like second skin. It didn't crease around my nose or under my eyes and transfered slightly on the blotting paper. The only problem i have noticed is that this oxidizes a shade or two darker after an hour. I tend to wear a physical sunscreen and a time up cream under my foundation so for me its not much a problem but if you are planning on purchasing this foundation I advice you to pick a shade lighter than your natural skin tone
You can purchase this for 2650 at any cosmetic shop or online here

16 comments:

  1. Having a spatula to dispense is a great idea. I wish I can find more brands using this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check this one out, I love the little spatula. I think this is my colour too, can be hard to tell but you look like you have similar skin tone to me hehe

    Jackie - Organised Mum Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to know such cool products exist! I don't wear much make up to be honest but I turn to make up bloggers when its time to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the packaging on this, its stylish. I am a fan of a pump though so the spatula would probably put me off a little. It does look like a great foundation though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In these summer months, it's so important to have a foundation that can last in the heat and with sweat. This looks to be absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good foundation. Don't like the idea of it going a shade or 2 darker after some hours though. That won't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sound of this foundation, Farya. I like its coverage and the fact that it contains squalane. Must see if I can find it, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great foundation. I will have to give it a try. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of artdeco products before. I don`t know how I feel about the spatula, don`t you think you are wasting product?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven;t seen this brand in any of the makeup stores I go to. I would have been Creamy Honey. Sounds like a good foundation, though. (Jocelyn @ HipMamasPlace.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good that it already has UV filters to help protect the skin from the sun. I need that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never wear foundation because they tend to be heavy on the skin and always make my face feel cakey, so I really like the fact that this foundation is lightweight but I don't really like the fact that it becomes darker after a while you wear it, I think the foundation should match your skin color and this problem affects not only the look but also makes your purchase choice in terms of shade more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a good foundation to add on to my beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to see how the foundation looks on your skin. Just seeing it in the body, it look good but how does the coverage work throughout the day?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This foundation sounds amazing in your review! Would have loved to see your your picture after applying it. Also, is it cruelty free?

    ReplyDelete
  16. so I am a beauty vlogger from pakistan and talk about beauty stuff on my youtube channel " shano makeup plus"
    I was thinking to buy this foundation. good that I found a review online about it. great article. thanks for info.

    ReplyDelete