Friday 3 August 2018

[Review] Tear drop liner Innocent Tears by Etude House

Share it Please
I love wearing shimmery eyeshadow on my inner eye corner, they just brighten up the whole face. Aeyegosal is korean eye makeup trend which emphasizes the under eye fat.

This Tear drop liner by Etude House is by no means a newly launched product. It has been around for quite some years and a cult favorite

1 Softly applied Tear drop liner makes a bright eye make up with natural crystal pearl and opal pearl color
+Concept: Pure Sparkling Pear, Opal Effective Pearl

2. Long lasting effect : Formulated with High lasting Polymer for fade resistant & enduring look.

3. Slim Fixing Texture : Liquid type for moist adhesion for application convenience & long lasting pearl expression.

+Application Sequence : Eye shadow -> Eye liner -> Tear drop liner -> Mascara


Shimmery, glittery liquid eyeshadow are trending these days. This is more like an eyeliner due to its small brush applicator but you can definitely spread it over the eyelid as an eyeshadow

The packaging is really cute and small. The formula inside is very liquidy and runny. It looks white in the tube but once on the eyes it looks pale gold. The glitter/shimmer particles are of various size and look really cute when the catch the light.
The only con that I can find of this product is that this takes some time to dry down completely so it can transfer to other areas on the face if you accidentally touch it. My trick to combat this is to use a q-tip . That way excess product is absorbed.
This is not super long-lasting or waterproof,
The liner does fades during the day but then it could be my fault entirely because I tend to rub my eyes a lot ( allergic conjunctivitis 😩)

Despite the long drying out time, I like this tear liner. There are a few more shades in the range but I am not a fan of bronze or copper shades so I picked this one

You can purchase this for 7.49$ at jolse here

14 comments:

  1. oh my! it looks super adorable! i would so see it on myself. Nice review as well, it was easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product that isn't badly priced either. I'll have to try it out myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! That is really pretty. I love the simple shimmer and it really gives your eyes a little pop.

    Jackie - Organised Mum Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife would dearly love this. She is a dermatologist and keeps an eye out for such new innovative products. Will bookmark this for her! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice. I would love to see the other shades available. I don't really mind the long drying time if it's worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a really good product. I love the packaging and the colour pay off is really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always do a black eyeliner. However I should get more into different colors. I like this color on you and the fact that it is so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great review, a honest review I mean. It's interesting to told people about that fading and not really waterproof, :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a candid review of the product. Good that they have some options of colours to chose from too. Have never tried this brand but after your post, will look up if it is available here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The liner looks great. I like the packaging a lot. I like my liner lasting all day though. Thanks for sharing this honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a subtle and pretty look. I love the shimmer, and it seems as though it makes the eyes look younger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This will look so pretty. Packaging also looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I like! Does it come in other colors? ETude is such a nice brand. :D I like their pressed powder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of this brand before, but I'm always up for trying new products :) would love to give it a whirl! x

    ReplyDelete