Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mua intense kisses lipgloss in pucker up

Share it Please






I don’t own a  lot of glosses as I don’t like them, I just  can’t stand them as they are horrible and gooey most of them have sparkles. I am more into matte lips 

I just own three lip-glosses,  yep that’s right just three
The Mua intense kisses lip-gloss has more of a lipstick texture so I thought I should buy one to give my meager lip-gloss collection some company




Price: pkr 350

They has such a variety of colors that I had trouble picking one

I like light stained red lips so I bought the lip-gloss in shade “pucker up”
Since it looked pretty much red to me
But when I received my lip-gloss it had more of a deep berry shade to it

Yeah  this happens when you shop online, 

The color was so bold and pigmented and was totally out of my comfort zone ,



After a few weeks, my college friends decide to give each other a temporary makeover (had lots of fun), so my frind though how about a dab a little amount of it on my lips and smear it , that way I will tone down down the intensity and get to wear it, so I tried it on and well it looked great really not to bold nor to subtle


About the product:

The bottle is cute , has fair amount of product in it. a glittered pucker is on the lid, the wand is has a nice applicator which distribute the product evenly.
The lip-gloss is amazing really it’s so pigmented, and the staying power is terrific, stays for 6 hours. Has a creamy texture not gloopy or sticky ,
No glitter or sparkles, has no scent



Quantity: 5.1 ml

You might like it:

I you are searching for creamy, pigmented long lasting lip-gloss

You might not like it:

If you feel more comfortable wearing lip-glosses with sparkles and hint of color





My ratings:

I rate this product 4 out of 5

this lipgloss is available at just4girls.pk check it out here

Have you tries the Mua intense kisses lipgloss? Which shade should I try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment