Tuesday 10 February 2015

Makeup revolution amazing lipstick in treat

Share it Please




I have recently got this new obsession of collecting lip products  so if you happen to run into a person who is buying an insane amount of lipsticks or lipgloss yes that person is  me
Now nude lips have been trending for quite some time almost everyone is supporting that look  except me the reason being that I embarrassingly don’t own  a single nude color lipstick
So I was looking through some makeup revolution amazing lipstick swatches when this particular shade caught my interest  so I added this to my cart




Quantity 3.7 g

Price 225Pkr




Packaging 

This lipstick has a packaging similar to that of makeup academy the only difference that I spotted is that its all black and has the extra container of lipstick on its lid unlike the Mua one  

About the product

It’s a red toned brown lipstick complements the skin fair quite well
One swipe of this lipstick gives decent amount of color to the lips Has a creamy texture feels very moisturizing on lips and has a faint vanilla scent Glides on the lips effortlessly 

one swipe


I can predict it already that this lipstick is going to be my favorite product of the year 2015 

For a price and quality this lipstick is a must have
 makeup revolution has a vast variety of lipstick shades to choose

You might like it

It’s a very wearable everyday color
You like moisturizing lipsticks
You are on a budget

You might not like it

If you like matte formulas




My ratings
 
I rate this product  4 out of  5

You can purchase this product online from makeup revolution store or buy it from just4girls.pk and daraz.pk in Pakistan 


7 comments:

  1. Love their Lippies though still havent taken out time to Review them
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to see some swatches :) your blog inspires me maliha !!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, I didn't realise you could open the bottom compartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a bit stubborn but yes it can be opened

      Delete
  4. Awesome review thanks for posting hun!

    http://www.thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/2015/09/loreal-paris-6-oil-nourish-hair-range.html

    ReplyDelete