Sunday 21 April 2019

[Review] Aromatica Rosemary Haircare

Share it Please
I recently posted on my instagram about this cool Aromatica Rosemary Scalp Scaling Shampoo. So thought about reviewing the whole range as a whole on my blog. Well the conditioner is missing I know but since conditioner aggravate my sebhoric dermatitis I dont plan on buying the Aromatica Rosemary conditioner anytime soon


I will kick off my review with Aromatica Scalp Scaling Shampoo


Features
Gently remove dead skin cells on your scalp during shampooing. Scalp enhancing complex™ formulated with Rosemary,
Bhringraj and Coriander nourish your hair root while Biotin and Panthenol fortify hair.
Slightly Acid / Silicone Oil and Sulfate Free
Gently exfoliate stubborn dead skin cells from the scalp with low-irritant LHA*
100% natural fragrance (essential oil blend), refreshing herbal scent. Produces abundant foam and effectively cleanses hair and scalp with a small amount.



 A little sample of this shampoo convinced me to get the full size and this is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The scent is so fresh (mixture if rosemary and mint). This lathers really well and requires only a small amount to wash hair. I usually shampoo my hair twice in the shower but with this one time was enough to clean my hair. The scent lingers for days (I wash my hair after every 3 days) The special ingredients are Rosemary, Bhringraj and Coriander along with Biotin and Panthenol. This is slightly acidic PH and is Sulfate Free This does not give the cooling sensation on the scalp but it removes the sebum and hair product build-up (dry shampoo) effectively. The 400ml bottle is sturdy and will last me several months


Aromatica Rosemary Scalp Scrub

Features
Formulated with the mineral-rich granules of Dead Sea salt from Israel,
Rosemary Scalp Scrub deeply cleanses hair follicles and removes sebum and waste from the scalp. Herbal extract complexes such as rosemary, brinjal, coriander, oregano, and basil, which are directly derived by AROMATICA, help calm and purify the scalp while providing essential nutrients



I have done a detailed review on this here. So I will keep my review short here. This basically is a very efficient scalp scrub which effectively removes product buildup along with dead skin. The squeeze tube is very handy and I use this once a week to clear my scalp. The salt gives enough scrub effect. This also relieves itchy scalp and gives cooling sensation. Works like magic for sebhoric dermatitis and humid weather.  Would repurchase again and again

Aromatica Rosemary Root Enhancer

Features
Rosemary Root Enhancer is a unique scalp essence that contains only nutrients needed for scalp. Rosemary, biotin, Black-Food Complex™ maintain healthy and strong hair.
It makes your hair strong and healthy from the roots.



I have tried a few hair tonics in the past and trust me none of them made any noticeable difference to my hair mainly because the main ingredient used in most of the hair tonics is mineral oil. Now there is a debate going over the effectiveness of mineral oil ( its negative and positive effects on the skin)
While the opinion remainds divided. I personally was intrigued to see that this contained no silicon, mineral oil in the ingredient list. In fact except from alcohol most of the them are plant based extracts and Biotin.


It would be too early to say that I have noticed hair growth with this because it takes over a month or two to figure that out but what I can tell you is that this feels refreshing on the scalp and relieves itch. The spray mechanism helps to evenly distribute on the scalp. I like ro section my hair and them spray it directly on my scalp. The rosemary plus mint scent is noticeable. This gives cooling sensation on the scalpn unlike many hair treatments/tonics/hair oil this does not weight hair down. I spritz this on my freshly washed scalp almost everyday

 Aromatica has toally won over its gentle and effective skincare products. You can purchase all of these at Jolse here

No comments:

Post a Comment