Monday 6 September 2021

SOME BY MI Yuja Niacin 30 Days Brightening Starter Kit Review:

Share it Please

I was curious about this 30 days kit from Somebymi. I will admit that I didn't use this for one whole month but I did give it solid two weeks of use so here are my thoughts



This set come with the following :

Toner 30ml

Serum 10ml

Gel Cream 30g

Sleeping Mask 20g



Benefits:

A dual functional set products: Whitening + Anti-wrinkle. Brightens up skin with Glutathione and Arbutin.




I will start off with Step 1 Toner:

Contains 90% of Yuja Extract to nourish and moisturise skin. Revitalises irritated skin with 12 kinds of Vitamins and Lotus Flower Extract.




The bottle is very cute. The first thing I noticed was the delicious scent of yuja. Reminds me so much of hayul yuja sleeping mask. This toner has a water like texture with a tinge of citrus yellow color. Mildly hydrating . My oily skin enjoyed this one a lot


Serum:

Contains 82% of Yuja Extract for brightening and moisturising. With lightweight texture let skin absorb easily and leaves skin without sticky feeling.




The tiny glass vial is super cute. This again smells like yuja. The serum is transparent/ color less and has a viscous texture. Very easy to spread . It is hydrating. the yuja scent lingers on the skin for some time


Gel Cream:

Contains 90% of Yuja Extract to nourish and moisturise skin. Revitalises skin with 10 kinds of vitamins and cools down skin with Glacial Water.




This is exactly what the name implies, a gel compared to the first two products this has relatively less scent of yuja. The gel is lightweight and doesn't leave any greasy or tacky residue on the face. Really good for humid weather, oily/combination skin 



Sleeping Mask:

Contains 70% of Yuja Extract to nourish and moisturise skin.Hydrates skin with Aquaxyl and Fructan™ and vitalises skin with 10 kinds of vitamins.




The last step of the kit. I was afraid that this was going to feel thick and balm like but I was surprised by the emulsion like texture. Has a faint milky yellow color. I used mostly at night for extra benefit


I used this for two weeks and  I am impressed with the yuja line. I loved the fresh crisp yuja scent. I enjoyed light weight formulation of products. Made skincare routine feel like a breeze in the hot humid weather. I didn't get any breakouts. I did notice that it helped my acne heal faster and I got less blemish marks. Overall I think this kit is great for traveling, also the tester/deluxe size products are enough to asses the products before making the actual purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment