Thursday 23 September 2021

OLENS NEW COLORED CONTACTS “GLOWY” REVIEW

Share it Please

If you love wearing contact lenses on daily basis then you are familiar with the brand OLENS. They make one of the most comfortable contact lenses in the world. Most of the kpop artists like Blackpink swear by their great quality. OLENS recently launched Eyelighter Glowy series. The well crafted design gives the eyes beautiful starry eyed multi-dimensional look. There are three colors in the range. 



Eyelighter Glowy Ash Gray

Eyelighter Glowy Black

Eyelighter Glowy Brown



Realistic highlight effect and deep edge line make your eyes look more multi-dimensionally. Highlight Effect- Multi shades blended to give a highlight effect on your eyes even there is no light by your side. No more unnatural looking! 13.3mm of natural graphics and patterns enhance your effortless glowy aesthetic.



Material Hema 

Duration 1 Month

Total Diameter 14.2 mm

Graphic Diameter 13.1 mm

Base Curve 8.6 mm

Water Content 40%



My natural eye color is dark brown and I have hooded eyes. I personally prefer colors which are closer to my natural eye color and wear contact lenses on daily basis



GLOWY ASH GRAY - MAGICAL OLIVE SHADE OF HIGHLIGHTER ON AN ASH GRAY BASE

I will start the review with my most favorite lens out of the three. I normally don't wear gray contact lens because they give my eyes a very unnatural spooky look . But these contact lenses changed my perspective on contact lenses completely. These have a Deep & Clear Edge Line with a Highlight




The color gives a very mysterious edge to my eyes. I get so many compliments everytime I wear these contact lenses


GLOWY BROWN - MILK BROWN SHADE OF HIGHLIGHTER ON A NATURAL BROWN BASE

These are without any doubt the best Brown color contacts for dark eyes . The color enhances my natural eye color and makes them look more doe like. It is really pretty and looks natural too



GLOWY BLACK -DARK GOLD SHADE OF HIGHLIGHTER ON A SOFT BLACK BASE

this has a gold shade as highlight which adds a touch of sparkle to the eyes. These are more of Natural color contacts. For me these are Everyday colored contacts that I reach out for daily basis. The color blends nicely with my eye color





the Pattern of these lens is really beautiful.  Color are vibrant and show up easily on brown eyes. The highlight effect brings light to the eyes for a glowy effect. Size is slightly enlargingdifferent but nothing cartoon like . Super Comfortable to wear. Sometimes I even forgot that I have lenses on. I use them for over 8hrs and no complains at all. 

I recommend you to buy all three colors because they are very comfortable to wear. Look natural on the eyes and add glow to the eyes. There are currently on promotion at Olens Global website. 


OLens Global Benefits:

 All monthly Buy 1 Get 1 Free 

 Welcome Kits (Free 3 pairs of 1Day samples)

 Free shipping – Free standard shipping over $100 spending 

Free express shipping over $150 (3 Days delivery)

– https://olensglobal.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment