Thursday 16 September 2021

Peripera All Take Mood Technic Palette 03 My Autumn Mood Review

Share it Please

 Peripera just launched their autumn/fall collection and everything is just too beautiful for words. Colors are all fall inspired, a combination of Orange, Brown and deep pink shades with sunset sparkles sounds magical. 




A multipurpose eye shadow palette consisting of complementary shades for creating a customizable look.Glittery shades come in highly-buildable formulas for creating bold eye makeup looks.Can be used as blush and for contouring purposes


Quantity : 13.5g

#03 My Autumn Mood: Soft autumn coral, pink and brown colors




The packaging is same, clear acrylic case with plastic cover to protect the shades from merging into each other. This didn't come with a brush and I am fine with it,  composition is same a mix of round, square and rectangular pans.





Compared to the previous palettes this has 8 matte shades, 3 shimmer shades and one marco glitter shade. Overall I love all the colors in this palette. There are more pastel / lighter shades for eyelid. All the eyeshadow have smooth texture and provide maximum color payoff on one swipe. I did notice a bit of fall out but I think my goat hair eyeshadow brush is more at blame here. 






Overall I am very happy with the quality and the price point of this palette. All the colors are great for everyday use. I will be using this one a lot this fall season . Would you all like a comparison post on all three palettes ? Let me know in the comments section below


Website https://clubclio.shop/collections/peripera/products/peripera-all-take-mood-technique-palette?variant=39862200434848

No comments:

Post a Comment