Friday 19 April 2019

[Review] MISSHA Fresh Scalp Therapy Cooling Pack

Share it Please
After trying korean shampoos, this cool hair pack by Missha caught my eye particularly because this contains AHA to thoroughly cleanse the scalp


Features
AHA Complex support scalp caring, green clay ingredient helps to remove the dead skin cells, sebum and different aged substances.
The extract of peppermint leaves and peppermint oil gives a fresh cooling effect to scalp. Contains Aloe Vera leaves juice to moisturize hair and form a moisture coating for hair.



How To Use
After shampoo, dispense right amount onto your palm, apply on scalp with your fingertips, and massage.
Rest 2-3 minutes or depending on the condition of the scalp, then wash off with lukewarm water thoroughly.



The packaging is a standard green tub which holds 200ml of product. The lid is sturdy. Overall I think 200 ml is a decent amount for a hair pack


This is specially designed to be applied on scalp. The pack has a smooth creamy texture with a nice herbal/mint scent. I usually scoop a dollop of this with my fingers and massage the product on the scalp/root of the hair


The hair pack gives instant cooling sensation. Despite the fact that this contains AHA in it. This didn't cause any irritation/stinging on the scalp. Moreover the clay helped with the oil production as well ( my scalp didn't become oily as quick as it usually does)


According to directions. It should be left on the scalp for 2-3 minutes. Unlike conditioner this washes off easily. After several uses I have noticed that this does help with the clarifying action. All the product build up and dry shampoo is removed easily.


I am definitely going to get a lot of uses with this hair pack this summer. For the price this is actually a good scalp cleansing pack and I don't regret my purchase at all

I purchased MISSHA Fresh Scalp Therapy Cooling Pack at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment