Saturday 12 September 2015

August Haul post:

Share it Please




I know I am a bit late on posting all the beauty related stuff I bought in august but my hectic routine and upcoming papers are to be blamed

I am going a crazy lately buying makeup even though my new year resolution was to buy less makeup this year. But then there were some deals going on that I couldn't resist and I had to try the so much hyped up dry shampoo by batiste

p.s I went overboard buying MUA stuff 









an array of blushes to try and some  eyeshadow palettes , felt my shopping wouldn’t be complete if I bought a couple of lipsticks and then the newly laucnched iconic pro lipstick by makeup revolution and the eyeshadow pencils by jordana

all these are available at just4girls.pk




and I also purchased batiste dry shampoo  from lush grooming bargains
the person who handle the store is polite and the delivery time is super quick 


so thats all for now



bye 


 

5 comments: