Thursday 13 October 2022

COFANCY Contact Lens Review

Share it Please

 Recently Cofancy sent me a bunch of Contact lens to test and review. Today I will be sharing my thoughts on all the lens I have from the brand. (This blog is going to be picture heavy)




The first best thing about cofancy lens is that they provide prescription lens. So if your eyesight is poor you can easily buy something fancy yet beneficial for your eyes. 

The boxes are cute and each lens is individual packed . These lens are super travel friendly. 



Now we all have seen hazel, blue, green lenses ever now and then but have you seen dual color lens, glittery contact lens and symmetrical pattern contact lens ?? If your answer is no, then Welcome to Cofancy the house of fancy circle lens 



I found these contact lens super comfortable on the eyes. Most of the colors are vibrant and show up pretty well on my ordinary brown eyes . The diameter is varies but most of them are around 14.2mm so i get enlarging effect on my eyes 


According to the brand these lens are ''FDA-approved material and specially designed for sensitive eyes, these contacts combine comfort with consistent color for even the fussiest of wearers''








Peach Brown - Highlight Pro | 1 Day, 10 pcs


Frequency Daily Wear

Material HEMA

Base Curve 8.7mm

Lens Diameter 14.2mm

Graphic Diameter 13.3mm

Water Content 55±2%

Lens Type Plano and Myopia


https://cofancylenses.com/products/peach-brown-highlight-pro-1-day-10-pcs?_pos=2&_sid=614347533&_ss=r






Icy Dark Grey - Highlight Pro | 1 Day, 10 pcs


Frequency 6-Month

Material HEMA

Base Curve 8.7mm

Lens Diameter 14.1mm

Graphic Diameter 13.1mm

Water Content 55±2%

Lens Type Plano and Myopia


https://cofancylenses.com/products/icydarkgrey-highlightpro-6month-2pcs?_pos=1&_sid=dc2983e6a&_ss=r






Mint Green - Highlight Pro | 1 Day, 10 pcs


Material HEMA

Base Curve 8.8mm

Lens Diameter 14.2mm

Graphic Diameter 13.3mm

Water Content 38±2%

Lens Type Plano and Myopia


https://cofancylenses.com/products/cofancy-mint-green-1-day-highlight-pro10pcs?_pos=1&_sid=2f179549b&_ss=r






Moon Blue - Highlight Moment | 1 Day, 10 pcs


Frequency Daily Wear

Material HEMA

Base Curve 8.7mm

Lens Diameter 14.2mm

Graphic Diameter 13mm

Water Content 55±2%

Lens Type Plano and Myopia


https://cofancylenses.com/products/cofancy-moon-blue-1-day-highlight-moment-10pcs?_pos=1&_sid=2f795337e&_ss=r


Ever since these lens have entered my life I just cant put them down. I wear these almost every day. Each lens is unique in its own separate way. For everyday wear I live to wear Peach Brown and Icy Dark Gray Lens. For days when I want to look a little fancy and mysterious I wear Moon Blue or Mint Green . You can learn more about these lenses at Cofancy Website .


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative, and I appreciate it. As a whole, I enjoy your blog very much. The blog is very interesting, and I have learned a lot from it. If you're looking for a best natural skincare products , look no further than botanic affair

    ReplyDelete