Sunday 4 March 2018

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Hell-Pore Perfect Wine Sparkling Peeling Pad Review

Share it Please
I have been so curious about this product ever since its release because i have seen another brand which uses  Wine extract in its peeling pads as a key ingredient
 The wine extract is actually polyphenol which  moisturizes and  cleanse skin.
Another ingredients that i have noticed is  Betaine Salicylate(BHA) this improves skin texture and reduces black heads. Many Korean skincare brands use mild AHA like Betaine Salicylate in there products
Packaging
A huge transparent tub comes in a very cute cardboard box. The tub is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Unfortunately the seal on my product was a little tampered ( I blame the people at custom for this)  so some amount of pink liquid was spilled on the box.
Though I am not fan of Pigs in general the packaging is admittedly a little cute ( those black heads looks adorable 😆)
Elizavecca included a  pair of  tweezers to pick pads from the container. The ends of these tweezers is very pointed and sharp so its better to reserve for removing sheetmasks from the foil and peeling pads
Peeling pad are dual side round cotton mitts. One side is plain while other has a raised/embossed design. the material is very soft and good for gentle exfoliation.
The close to wine colored essence has a mild, sweet fragrance. The essence feels watery in texture but it feels a little sticky. From what I have learned by reading other reviews this essence contains  dye hence the wine color. Even though some of the liquid was spilled these pads are totally soaked in essence.

Thoughts:
I use this only once a week as i like to use switch between my physical and chemical exfoliants.  I have noticed that this products makes my skin feel a little warm on application ( no itching or burning sensation) As soon as one massages the mitt on the skin it began to turns gray white in color. I have used this to remove full face of makeup and wow this removed all the layers from my fave effortlessly ( i used micellar water on a cotton round to check and my cotton round looked clean ) since the essence leaves behind a slightly tacky finish i prefer washing my face with water after using this but my mother has dry skins and she likes to keep the essence stay on her face.
Result:
Clean, smooth skin which feels moisturized. I have noticed that this brightens the complexion after use.

No comments:

Post a Comment