Sunday 17 February 2019

[Review] Missha All Over Perfume Mist Peony and Red Apple

Share it Please

I enjoy korean skincare and makeup but I wanted to see if I could find a gem in the fragrance category so when I spotted Missha All Over Perfume Mist on the Jolse.com website I immediately added it to my cart.

I am very picky with fragrances and prefer fruity scents over floral ones but my best friend convinced me to give floral scents a chance so I took the plunge and selected Peony and Red Apple


Starting with the packaging, It's a very travel friendly plastic bottle which holds 120ml of product in it. The printed floral background looks quite vibrant and bright
The nozzle on tops sprays evenly and is easy to use. Over all I give this 5/5 for aesthetics
Now I am not good at describing scents so please forgive me for lack of adjectives but I will try to be as much precise as I possibly can

To me the scent is floral no doubt, its innocent and fresh something suitable for every day wear be it work or college. The fragrance stays strong for 4hrs and after that it lingers on the clothes so you might have to reapply it


The one thing I loved about this particular fragrance is that this smells like perfume, I couldn't detect any talcum powder pungent scent to it. Its airy , feminine and light


There are about 6 scents in total in Missha All Over Perfume Mist collection ranging from floral, woody, fruity to citrus. You can find this mist at Jolse.com . I recommended you all to give this a try these are inexpensive and really good for the price

No comments:

Post a Comment