Sunday 20 December 2020

[Review] eSpoir Oil Cut Fixer

Share it Please

 Espoir is the korean alternative to M.A.C . The products have chic packaging and the quality is top notch. I purchased two deluxe size foundations from the brand last year and believe me. They are the best liquid foundations I have tried


Last year I decided to treat myself to a a little luxury and bought this makeup fixer as a birthday present. I do have a few makeup fixers in my stash already but this is without any doubt the very best

Description

A makeup fixing spray that helps makeup last longer,controls oil and deflects surface shine with lightweight sebum-care powder.

The fine fitting polymer system creates strong setting layer on the makeup.

The packaging is chic and sleek a nide link bottke with silver details. The nozzle has a really great mist mechanism so the mist is super fine. It just feels like a light breeze of air, so soft and gentle. This has calamine powder in it so shaking before use is advised to evenly distribute the particles in the mist


Ingredients Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silica, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Octyldodeceth-16, Water, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Calamine, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propanediol, PVP, Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Methylpropanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol

How to use:

1) Shake the powder layer and water layer well before using

2) Place the bottle at a distance of 30 centimeters from your face, press the dispenser and start spraying.


I have used this both in summer and winter season and it definitely prolongs the wear time of my makeup. Moreover it sets the powder on tops so that it looks natural and soft on the face. The mist also hydrates dry patches on the skin and also increases the longevity of base makeup. This has a slight floral scent but it is very soft and almost negligible. Most makeup fixers impart glow to the face but this on the other hand gives a satin finish. It doesn't mattify the skin but then it doesn't make the skin more greasy. 


This has become a makeup staple for me now and I do plan to purchase another bottle when I run out. The price is actually high retails for 17-25 $ ( prices vary store to store) but since the results are great I think this is worth the splurge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment