Saturday 17 April 2021

[Review] Etude House Tiny Twinkle Color Eyes

Share it Please

 Disclaimer: This is a limited edition palette which is not available for purchase anymore but I am reviewing it anyways because this is my favorite Eye-shadow Palette


This palette comes in three shades. I got the #01 Rose Gold Ornament because I loved the color variety in the palette


This palette has a beautiful glitter coated cardboard packaging. I was afraid that the glitter will rub off on everything and eventually wear down with use. But I have been using this for 2+ years and it looks the same. 


#01 Rose Gold Ornament: The 9-color eye shadow expresses sparkly twinkle with lovely romantic rose gold tone.

There are a total of 9 colors in the palette


Shade 1: Is shimmery champagne colour , great for highlighting the inner corner or adding a wash of color to the whole lid

Shade 2 . Is a sparkly pink. It has a hint of duochrome effect . This is more of a lid topper.  Applying this to the lids with fingers gives maximum shine/color payoff

Shade 3. A matte mauve brown color. I like to use this to define my crease and lower lid


Shade 4 : this color matches my eyelid so much that I can't even figure out if its there. The stand out point has to be the tiny specks of sparkles

Shade 5 : this is very beautiful rose gold sparkles great to add a festive touch to the eyelook. Fingers work best to apply this eyeshadow


Shade 6:  this is a cinnamon brown color. It is matte and I like this to define my lash line

Shade 7: this is a beautiful shimmery copper color. I use this on its own and it really makes my makeup looks so effortless and put together



Shade 8 :  A beautiful ruddy brown matte shade that works so well as an eyeliner

Shade 9 : and lastly we have a black shade which I rarely use . This is matte color great for smoky eyemakeup or as eyeliner


I like this palette a lot. The colors are versatile and can be used for both casual and formal occasions. I use this everyday to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment