Monday 2 August 2021

Peripera Ink Mood Matte Tint Review

Share it Please

 I hope you guys are not fed up with my lippie reviews these days because I have a lot of lip products reviews lined up 




Peripera Ink Mood Matte Tint were launched recently. The packaging is different then their usual ink bottles. I love how they color coded the plastic tubes to the actual product inside. Makes it super easy to locate in the lipstick drawer. 



Vivid color survival due to thin application on the lips and little smudging on masks. A comfortable mood without needing any more description. Matte blur lips from the center of the lips to the edge with clear, refreshing blur correction without any stuffy feelings



Packaging is very chic. I love the semi opaque lids and the velvet like plastic tube. The sponge tip applicator has a curve which hugs your lips so that the tint coats your lips evenly and you don't need any additional tools for making it look uniform



I am a bit scared of matte lip products because they make my lips look small and ugly like dried up prunes. So I was pleasantly surprised to find that these didn't have that dreaded dry and gross liquid lipstick texture ( the kind which enhances every crevice on the lip).  These turned out to be more like their airy tints. Velvety, blurring and very comfortable. The shade range is pretty good to , no neon shades




01 Peach Puree : beautiful milky coral shade great for using as a base color




02 Ballet Pink : Unique plum pink, something you don't see often 




03 Oatmeal Rose beautiful dried rose color




04 Soft Ceadarwood : a very warm orange lip color




05 Ginger Red : beautiful vintage red looks good on all skin tones





These do smudge a little but most of the lip tint remains on the lips. I love wearing these on daily bases as they are very vibrant,  hydrating and soft matte. I always keep this in my purse for touch ups because it is so long lasting and comfortable. These gem of lip inks retail for only 8.99$ ( sale price) on @clubclio_global website 



No comments:

Post a Comment