Saturday 28 May 2022

Travel Makeup and Skincare Picks

Share it Please

Today I am sharing a brief post of my travel makeup and skincare picks . My main goal when choosing the products was to add something that is multitasking, easy to use , something my skin is familiar with and something that won't spill, leak or explode during the trip 


Starting with makeup I picked the Clio Kill Cover Founwear Cushion. The compact is slim so it doesn't take much space plus it has semi matte - matte finish so I don't need a powder to set it in place

Next up is my favorite mascara from Essence easy to apply, gives fluffy voluminous lashes and easily removable with soap and water 


I added this I'M Meme Pep Balm (lip and cheek tint) for adding a pop of color to both my lips and cheeks. This is super pigmented and you only need a tiny drop to cover both lip and cheeks. You can also if apply it to the lids for.a monochromatic look . Highly recommended great moisturizing multitasking product



For sunscreen I selected Canmake Mermaid UV gel. This is a fool proof chemical sunscreen that is scent free, white cast free and works both as a primer and sunscreen. Zero pilling , adds a nice dewy finish.



For my cleanser I picked Banila Co All Clean Cleanser. This has a nice floral scent  . Makes really dense foam and washes off makeup and dirt from the face . 

Sombymi Yuja Niacin Toner deluxe size bottle contains the perfect amount of product for 1 month use. Watery texture, non tacky finish and brightening properties this is a really good option for travelling.



For serum I decided to add full size bottle from Be The Skin Zero pore serum. Since my skin is doing through problematic phase right now this serum has become a staple in my skincare routine .

Innisfree Green Tea Cream is a basic but good gel based cream that works for my oily skin type. It is scented but I  haven't noticed any breakouts from this break 


Lastly we have The Body Shop sport Deodorant I have tried many deodorant this the one that lasts for a ling time and prevents perspiration.

So this wraps up my travel recommendation posts. If you have anything to share. Feel free to comment down below

No comments:

Post a Comment