Sunday 11 September 2022

OLENS Russian Smoky Review.

Share it Please

Hi guys  I'm posting a new Olens review, and this time around my post is on Olens Russian Smoky line. The special part about this contact lens range is that Black Pink recently wore these in a official music video 







 I received all three lens from Olens


1. Russian Smoky Gray



  • Color: Gray
  • Duration: 1 day (10 pairs )
  • Graphic Diameter: 13.3 mm
  • Material: Daily (Puscon)






Beautiful smoky effect these remind me of husky eyes . The color is quite cool toned, icy and look beautiful and mysterious on the eyes . I wore these to an event and received so many compliments from my colleagues. 



2. Russian Smoky Olive



  • Color: Olive
  • Duration: 1 day (10 pairs )
  • Graphic Diameter: 13.3 mm
  • Material: Daily (Puscon)






I have tried so many Olive Contact Lens from Olens and these are by far my most favourite green contact lens from Olens. Color is a beautiful milky olive color and has a inner ring of brown and gold which adds a touch of natural effect to the eyes


3. Russian Smoky Brown 


  • Color: Brown
  • Duration: 1 day (10 pairs )
  • Graphic Diameter: 13.3 mm
  • Material: Daily (Puscon)





These give such natural smoky hue to eyes . Reminds me a lot of vampires from vampire movie Twilight. A very unique brown color this gives traditional brown lenses a run for their money


These Lens are super comfortable to wear and dont dry out the eyes or cause irritation . You can buy these at a discounted rate. Use my Code FARYA90 to get 10% off on your purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment