Friday 11 July 2014

Mua lipstick in shade 16 nectar

Share it Please

 


I have been daydreaming about peachy corally lipsticks for a long time, they give a healthy warm glow to the skin , and are perfect for spring so when I read the review about mua lipstick in shade nectar. I saw my dream coming true :P

 Miraculously this lipstick was available at  just4girls.pk ( the mua stuff is always out of stock)
All the products get sold out so fast, its like magic




On with the review;

 The lipstick came packed in a plastic seal which is a good thing, the packaging as good but a little flimsy and is black in color , very sensible looking
There is a little container at the bottom  which has some extra product in it so that’s a plus point.
  Price: pkr 200


Quantity:  3.8 g


My thoughts


This has made to my list of favourite lipsticks,the color of the lipstick is a corally orange color  its very moisturizing, and has a very delicious vanilla scent,the color lasts for 2-3 hours which is ok, I don’t mind reapplying, goes on smoothly and doesnot crease on the lips but hey do exolifate yours lips before applying any lipstick as chapped lips with lipstick on don’t look good
 




Sadly heat is not a good friend as it kinds of melts the lipstick so keep it somewhere cool
 You might like it


If you are searching for a  affordable coral lipstick
 You might not like it


If you are allergic to vanilla scent



I rate this product 5 out of 5 without a second thought
 Until next time
bye
    

 

this lipstick can be purchased from just4girls.pk here

2 comments:

  1. Love MUA lipsticks!

    Oh and i'm a new beauty blogger, please like my facebook page, your support would mean a lot. https://www.facebook.com/paintingitpink1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article! This Nectar shade is one of my favorite lippy shades!

    ReplyDelete