Sunday 28 February 2021

[Review] Holika Holika Lash Correcting Mascara Hyper Curling and Define Volume

Share it Please

I am not a big fan of korean mascara's mainly because they are so hard to remove and I lose eyelashes during the process. But I have finally found a  wonderful duo from Holika Holika which has completely changed my opinion regarding asian mascaras


Features

A double-coating mascara that powerfully fixes the alluring C-curls all day long.

The innovative toothbrush-like mascara brush applies the mascara thoroughly to the eyelashes. The powerful swim-proof mascara keeps the eyelashes neat without smearing even while you swim

The packaging is very cool and unique. Instead of using the standard cylindrical plastic tubes these mascaras have a lip gloss inspired squeeze tubes. The lengthening mascara has majestic green tube while the volume mascara is royal purple in color. 


#01 Hyper Curling :

V-cutting brush offers strong fixing effect and extended fiber formula stretched eyelashes firmly.

The mascara brush is shaped like a toothbrush. The bristles are made of plastic and go a great job of separating and lengthening the eyelashes. Another thing worth mentioning is the fibers laced formula which adds body and length to the lash hair . 



I have medium length lashes so I really love the lengthening effect this gives to my lashes. It also adds beautiful curl and makes my eyes look bigger and more doll like. Since the formula is waterproof , it holds the curl and does not flake at all . 


#02 Define Volume:

Zigzag form brush offers bold volume on eyelashes with its volume powder content.



this has to be my most favorite korean mascara of all time.  First of all I really love the tiny screw shaped brush. It  is very easy to use and gets all of lash hair easily ( even the corner lashes) . The formula is wet but buildable and with few strokes you can add dramatic volume to the eyelashes. Since the formula is waterproof. Your eyelashes look fabulous the whole time and don't droop at all. I reach out for this one the most as I like thick voluminous lashes


One of the cons of these mascara is the removal. It is pretty hard to remove with regular balm and oil cleansers . So Holika Holika has exclusive biphased eye makeup removers which easily remove these mascara without much effort. Surprisingly the eye makeup remover has a very gentle non irritating formula so its does not makes the eye water.


I would recommend these to everyone who is looking for a good lengthening and volumizing mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment