Sunday 28 February 2021

[Review] HOLIKA HOLIKA My Fave Mood Eye Palette (Matte Magique Collection) Daizy

Share it Please

Today's review is very special because I am reviewing of the hotest, most ,coveted , drool worthy palette of the year from Holika Holika


As soon as the pallete was revealed on the I  the brand's official IG page I knew I had to buy this as soon as possible


HOLIKA HOLIKA # My Fave mood Eye Palette is actually the continuation of the popular quads from the brand. But this time around they have a glitter free combination and almost all of the eyeshadows have a matte base. There is a beautiful embossed pattern on the eyeshadows. Unfortunately the beautiful pattern wore down after a few uses



The Daizy Palette is inspired by the  afternoon tones and is a warm tone palette. There is also a cool tone palette called Mooney

A ninth-pan eye shadow palette features colors that inspired from the vibe of afternoon and dawn, presents glitter to matte shadows in one palette.

Helps create multiple glamorous look with base, medium and point colors.

Glides on skin smoothly with fine texture and offers a natural flush on your eyes.

Highly pigmented shadow with good color payoff.

Daizy: Features colors warm like a cup of cocoa in the afternoon.

Moony: Features cool dusky dawn-like colors varies from violet to lavender.



The first thing you will notice about this 9 pan pallete is the slim and sleek packaging, made out of velvet like plastic and a clear top the palette is very travel friendly. I am honestly not bothered by the lack of mirror and flimsy sponge applicators ( like who uses them anyways)

Surprisingly the eyeshadows emit a subtle floral scent. It is actually very pleasant



The texture of the eyeshadows is very buttery and soft. Matte eyeshadows are notorious for being chalky and hard but these are super soft and easy to blend. You can use your fingers or a brush for application. There are not patchy at all and fall out is zero. All shadows are very pigmented and will show up easily on fair to medium skin color. The last really long on eyelids too. I wore these to work and my color was still there after 8 hrs. 

I am sharing both eyelid and arm swatches of each color. I have also shared an eye makeup using this palette. 



Shade 01 #Sunbow (matte)

A soft muted tea pink color perfect to use as a base




Shade 02 #Lazy Afternoon

An off white color to emphasize the brow bone or use as a base color on the lids



​Shade 03 #Daydream (matte)

​Daydream milky beige color great as  all over lid color



Shade 04 #Daisy (matte base with slight sparkle )

​this is a very interesting eyeshadow. It is a rose pink color with small gold flecks running through the formula. Very subtle and beautiful. 


Shade 05 #Dream all day (matte)

​the darkest shade of this eyeshadow palette. I like to use as an eyeliner on add subtle definition to my outer corners



Shade 06 #Hey sunshine

A beautiful apricot beige color with a beautiful subtle sparkle.



Shade 07 #Cocoa Berry (matte)

​a grey toned cocoa color. I like to use as a crease color and to also as a contour shade for my nose


Shade 08 #Like Magic (matte)

A yellow toned brown color . I like this as a base color. 




Shade 09 #Vintage caramel (matte) 

A very subtle brown color . I use this for contour and to add definition to my lower lid . 






This is a really wonderful matte eyeshadow pallete. The quality surpasses all that I have in my makeup collection.  Ever since I have got my hands on this , I have been using this every single day. The colors work well with each other and can also be used with other eyeshadows. I find this to perfect for traveling as some of the colors can be used for eyebrows, nose shading/contouring and  as eyeliner so this just saves space in your makeup bag. I will be buying the Mooney palette soon as this is a complete gem of a product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment