Tuesday 21 December 2021

ROMAND Better Than Palette Peony Nude Garden + ROMAND Zero Velvet Tint Vintage Filter Review

Share it Please

 I have reviewed quite a lot of products from Romand. I love their diverse color palettes and the amazing color payoff. The collaborations they do time to time are pretty good . I have purchased two palettes from Rom&nd already today I will be reviewing one of their latest releases the Peony Garden Pallete and the Vintage Filter Tint



ROMAND Better Than Palette Peony Nude Garden 


The packaging is really beautiful. A clear acrylic lid to displays all the eyeshadows. It is simple and chic. 




Description

The eye shadow palette consists of 10 stunning matte and glitter shades to create a variety of looks. Palette color range includes shades in five levels of brightness intensity to allow color layering for a well-defined eye contouring look. Super-fine glitter particles apply smoothly onto the eyelids without fallout. Features a wide spectrum of colors to suit skin tone.


I picked this palette because I love the cool tone shades in this palette. I have a lot of eye shadow palette in my collection. But this is only one which contains such beautiful  Peony inspired pink /mauve shades. 





The Peony Garden is cool tone palette which contains mostly matte shades. There are two glitter/ pearl shades ( a gorgeous icy sparkly glitter shade and an iridescent pink color with pearl like sheen ) All shades are pigmented and easy to apply. You can create multiple eyelooks with a single palette as all the shades coordinate with each other. I haven't noticed heavy fallout or chalky payoff from any of the shades. 


ROMAND Zero Velvet Tint Vintage Filter in Nerd Pink


Romand makes one of the best liptints. There blur tints are very comfortable too. I saw these on instagram a few months ago and wanted the Pink Nerd shade because it looked so pretty on the model




A faded filter that finds your own mood.Natural color slightly faded in the spring sun!




Romand Zero Velvet has a beautiful airy texture. The applicator has a nice shape which makes it super easy to apply. Velvet tints can often look streaky and patchy on the lips but this actually is very smooth on the lips and does not dry out the lips at all.  I expected the color to be more pink but its more of a mauve shade with berry undertones. The color really goes well with my complexion and is the perfect shade for fall/winter. This is now my favorite lip shade and I reach for it pretty much everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment