Thursday 23 December 2021

Heimish Black Tea Mask Pack Review

Share it Please

Reuniting with my favorite brand after a long time. I have been testing this Mask from Heimish for a while and the experience was great. First off I would like to give them 10/10 for the black tea inspired packaging. Secondly this smells like black tea so this makes the sensory experience even more good. 




This gel-like mask applies easily and washes off cleanly. Heimish's Black Tea Mask Pack can be used any time during the day -- we particularly like it as a morning mask for its effectiveness to reduce early morning puffiness and to nourish fatigued skin.




The mask has a gel cream like texture which confused me initially. I re-read the whole box to figure out if it was a leave on mask or wash off mask. After extensive reading I was reassured that this was indeed a wash off mask. The box comes with a nice plastic spatula to scoop out a product. I scooped a generous amount to cover my face . The gel was easy to spread. I left the mask on for 20mins overall it felt nice, a little cooling ( perfect for summer). It was easy to wash it off as well. I used luke warm water and it came off easily. 





This mask is great for instant boost of hydration and to depuff the face. I have reserved this for days when I am short on time and I need something to make my skin soft and smooth. I haven't noticed much progress with my pores so far. But green tea usually helps a lot with sebum and pores so it is a work in progress.

Heimish became operational in 2016. Its Artless Glow base has won numerous awards.  Heimish focuses mainly on enhancing the natural beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment