Saturday 22 August 2015

Makeup revolution water proof liquid eyeliner

Share it Please




There used to be a time when I used to love liquid eyeliners but then I developed infection on the lids due to sharing my makeup . note to self never share makeup products which have a creamy or liquid-y texture as it spreads infection, from that day on ward I have been using pencil eyeliners as it can be sharpened before every application reducing changes of getting an infection but recently I have been yearning to try the winged eyeliner trend blame taylor swift here . so I purchased a liquid eyeliner

Quantity: 3ml

Price: 300 pkr




Packaging

  I was very disappointing by the small size of the tube    ( I am used to holding long thick eyeliner tubes by essence) but comforted myself by the fact it will be quite handy to carry in a clutch . black plastic somewhat conical shape

My thoughts:
This is the most disappointing product I have used by makeup revolution so far. A liquid Eyeliner must have two things 

1.    A good workable formula
2.    A good firm applicator

This eyeliner lacks both of the properties it is by no mean waterproof the formula does not dries fast and the applicator is a transition between a brush and felt tip. its terrible, hard and scratchy. I had to use an angled brush to apply it on my eyes



You might like it:
If you don’t have any other choice

You might not like it:

It hurts the eye
The applicator is hard
The formula is not waterproof


         Will I repurchase it ??
Never there are better  liquid eyeliners in the  market

 My rating :

I rate this 1 out of 5



2 comments:

  1. Awww Sometimes not everything from a brand is nice I suppose :/
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such an honest review. I usually don't prefer such eyeliners as I found them difficult to use. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete